The Honolulu Medical Examiner's office says the three-year-old Kailua girl who stopped breathing and suffered a heart attack in the dentist's chair died probably because of the drugs given to sedate her. Finley Puleo Boyle lapsed into a coma December 3 in the office of Dr. Lilly Geyer at Island Dentistry for Children. She died a month later. The examiner found Boyle had no signs of underlying heart problems or an allergic reaction to the array of sedatives and anesthetic she received at the dentist.